Located in Columbus, Indiana, this attractive two story apartment community for persons age 62 and older with lower incomes has forty one-bedroom apartments. Rent is based on the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s guidelines for income level, age, and disability. Eligible residents pay just 30% of adjusted gross income to cover rent and select utilities.
The All Saints Community features well-maintained apartments with appliances and carpet. All utilities are included with the exception of cable TV, Internet, and phone. Your place to call home also offers:
- Handicap accessible entryways
- Common areas for social, recreational, and craft activities
- On-site coin operated laundry services
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Attractive grounds in a residential neighborhood
- Access to transportation services
- 24/7 on-call emergency maintenance
- Smoke free since July 1, 2014
The All Saints Community employs a Service Coordinator who makes referrals and provides residents with resources for aging and health care services located in the surrounding community. Service Coordinators also offer education about health and wellness and connect residents with volunteer opportunities and community engagement activities.
Date established: 1996
Address: 5400 Yellowwood Drive, Columbus, IN 47203-3389
Phone: (812) 378-9099