Located in Rushville, Indiana, this attractive three story apartment community for persons age 62 or mobility impaired with lower incomes has thirty studio and one-bedroom apartments. Rent is based on the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s guidelines for income level, age, and disability. Eligible residents pay just 30% of adjusted gross income to cover rent and select utilities.
Bethel Community features well-maintained apartments with appliances and carpet and all utilities included with the exception of cable TV, Internet, and phone. Your place to call home also offers:
- Handicap accessible entryways
- Common areas for social, recreational, and craft activities,
- On-site coin operated laundry services
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Attractive grounds in a residential neighborhood
- Walking distance to doctor’s offices and rush memorial hospital
- 24/7 on-call emergency maintenance
- Individually controlled heating and cooling units in each apartment
- Computers for resident use
- Smoke free since January 1, 2016
Bethel Community is a homey environment with a newly constructed community room. The community room offers games, Internet service, and a place to socialize or just relax in an open, naturally-lit setting.
Date Established: 1989
Address: 221 Conrad Harcourt Way, Rushville, IN 46173-2103
Phone Number: (765) 932-3937