Located in east Dayton, Ohio, this attractive two-story apartment community for persons age 18 and older who are deaf or hard-of-hearing or physically disabled with lower incomes, has twenty one-bedroom apartments. Rent is based on the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s guidelines for income level, age, and disability. Eligible residents pay just 30% of adjusted gross income to cover rent and select utilities.Includes special services for the deaf. Please inquire.
The St. Mark Community features well-maintained apartments with appliances and carpet. Residents have to pay their own electricity, cable TV, Internet, and phone. Your place to call home also offers:
- Handicap accessible entryways
- All apartments designed with special equipment for the deaf or hard-of hearing including strobes and a state of the art surveillance camera system
- Common areas for social, recreational, and craft activities
- Coin operated laundry area on-site
- Attractive grounds in a residential neighborhood
- Access to transportation services
- 24/7 on-call emergency maintenance
- Individually controlled heating and cooling units in each apartment
The St. Mark Community works with area agencies to support and assist residents’ involvement with case management, education, job training, literacy, and life skills training.
Date Established: 1991
Address: 620 St. Paul Ave., Dayton, OH 45410-2251
Phone Number: (937) 254-0794