Located in Bellefontaine, Ohio, this attractive three-story apartment community for persons age 62 and older and/or mobility impaired with lower incomes has thirty-four studio and one-bedroom apartments and 1 one bedroom deluxe apartment. Rent is based on the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s guidelines for income level, age, and disability. Eligible residents pay just 30% of adjusted gross income to cover rent and select utilities.
The Luther Community features well-maintained apartments with appliances and carpet and all utilities included with the exception of cable TV, Internet, and phone. Your place to call home also offers:
- Handicap accessible entryways
- Common areas for social, recreational, and craft activities
- On-site coin operated laundry services
- Attractive grounds in a residential neighborhood near the fairgrounds
- Access to transportation services
- 24/7 on-call emergency maintenance
- Individually controlled heating and cooling units in each apartment
The Luther Community employs a Service Coordinator who makes referrals and provides residents with resources for aging and health care services located in the surrounding community. Service Coordinators also offer education about health and wellness and connect residents with volunteer opportunities and community engagement activities.
Date Established: 1988
Address: 1108 Greenwood St., Bellefontaine, OH 43311-1600
Phone Number: (937) 592-8808