Located in west Dayton, Ohio, this attractive two-story apartment community for persons age 62 and older and/or mobility impaired with lower incomes has forty-nine studio and one-bedroom apartments and 1 two bedroom apartment. Rent is based on the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s guidelines for income level, age, and disability. Eligible residents pay just 30% of adjusted gross income to cover rent and select utilities.
The Martin Luther Community features well-maintained apartments with appliances and carpet. Residents have to pay their own electricity, cable TV, Internet, and phone. Your place to call home also offers:
- Handicap accessible entryways
- Common areas for social, recreational, and craft activities
- Coin operated laundry area on-site
- Attractive grounds in a residential neighborhood
- Access to transportation services
- 24/7 on-call emergency maintenance
- Individually controlled heating and cooling units in each apartment
The Martin Luther Community employs a Service Coordinator who makes referrals and provides residents with resources for aging and health care services located in the surrounding community. Service Coordinators also offer education about health and wellness and connect residents with volunteer opportunities and community engagement activities.
Date Established: 1987
Address: 1453 Liscum Dr., Dayton, OH 45417
County: Jefferson Township/Montgomery County
Phone Number: (937) 263-1628