Located in east Dayton, Ohio, this attractive three-story apartment community for persons age 62 and older and/or mobility impaired with lower incomes has fifty studio and one-bedroom apartments. Rent is based on the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s guidelines for income level, age, and disability. Eligible residents pay just 30% of adjusted gross income to cover rent and select utilities.
The Redeemer Community features well-maintained apartments with appliances and carpet. Residents have to pay their own electricity, cable TV, Internet, and phone. Your place to call home also offers:
- Handicap accessible entryways
- Common areas for social, recreational, and craft activities
- On-site coin operated laundry services
- Attractive grounds in a residential neighborhood
- Access to transportation services
- 24/7 on-call emergency maintenance
- Individually controlled heating and cooling units in each apartment
The Redeemer Community employs a Service Coordinator who makes referrals and provides residents with resources for aging and health care services located in the surrounding community. Service Coordinators also offer education about health and wellness and connect residents with volunteer opportunities and community engagement activities.
Date Established: 1992
Address: 570 St. Paul Ave., Dayton, OH 45410-2251
Phone Number: (937) 254-1820