Located in Milford, Ohio, this attractive two-story apartment community for persons age 62 and older with lower incomes has 40 one-bedroom apartments. Rent is based on the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s guidelines for income level, age, and disability. Eligible residents pay just 30% of adjusted gross income to cover rent and select utilities.
The St. Mark’s Community features well-maintained apartments with appliances and carpet. Rent includes most utilities, with the exception of electricity, cable TV, Internet, and phone. Your place to call home also offers:
- Handicap accessible entryways
- Multiple common areas for social, recreational, and craft activities
- On-site coin operated laundry services
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Attractive grounds in a residential neighborhood
- Access to transportation services
- 24/7 on-call emergency maintenance
- Individually controlled heating and cooling units in each apartment
The St. Mark’s Community employs a Service Coordinator who makes referrals and provides residents with resources for aging and health care services located in the surrounding community. Service Coordinators also offer education about health and wellness and connect residents with volunteer opportunities and community engagement activities.
Date Established: 1995
Address: 5853 Buckwheat Rd., Milford, Ohio 45150-2400
Phone Number: (513) 575-5021