Union City, Indiana
Located in Union City, Indiana, this attractive three-story apartment community for persons age 62 and older and/or mobility impaired with lower incomes has thirty studio and one-bedroom apartments. Rent is based on the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s guidelines for income level, age, and disability. Eligible residents pay just 30% of adjusted gross income to cover rent and select utilities.
The Trinity Community features well-maintained apartments with appliances and carpet and all utilities included with the exception of cable TV, Internet, and phone. Your place to call home also offers:
- Handicapped accessibly entryways
- Common areas for social, recreational, and craft activities
- On-site coin operated laundry services
- Attractive grounds in a residential neighborhood
- Areas for resident gardens
- Access to transportation services
- 24/7 on-call emergency maintenance
- Individually controlled heating and cooling units in apartments
- Computers for resident use
The Trinity Community employs a Service Coordinator who makes referrals and provides residents with resources for aging and health care services located in the surrounding community. Service Coordinators also offer education about health and wellness and connect residents with volunteer opportunities and community engagement activities.
Date Established: 1988
Address: 361 Lutheran Terrace, Union City, Indiana 47390-1014
Phone Number: (765) 964-5305