New Castle, Indiana
Located in New Castle Indiana, this attractive three story apartment community for persons age 62 and/ or mobility impaired with lower incomes, has thirty-six studio and one-bedroom apartments. Rent is based on the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s guidelines for income level, age, and disability. Eligible residents pay just 30% of adjusted gross income to cover rent and select utilities.
Faith Community features well-maintained apartments with appliances and carpet and all utilities included with the exception of cable TV, Internet, and phone. Your place to call home also offers:
- Common areas for social, recreational, and craft activities
- On-site coin operated laundry services
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Attractive grounds in a residential neighborhood
- 24/7 on-call emergency maintenance
- Individually controlled heating and cooling units in each apartment
- Access to community transportation services
- Convenient to shopping and restaurants
The Faith Community has a very family-friendly feel. Common areas inspire a sense of home and residents often socialize throughout the community’s common areas and on the generous outdoor patio.
Date Established: 1992
Address: 2238 Q Avenue, New Castle, IN 47362-2170
Phone Number: (765) 521-9034